- Built in surge protection.
- Protects from installation errors and the RV Power supply.
- Fuse protected on the 120 VAC circuit, 12 VDC supply and the DC element.
- Improved thermocouple circuit to eliminate recurring check light problem.
- Food saver feature keeps the refrigerator operating if the eyebrow board or communication link fails.
- Built in control allows temperature adjustment in the "Fixed" temperature Americana and Freedom series refrigerators.
- The temperature control also allows compensation for aging and production variations in those units that have the 1 2 3 4 5 temperature control on the operator panel.
- Built in microcontoller for highly reliable operation
- Universal 2-way or 3-way (AC / DC / Gas) operation
- Install optional fuse (provided) for 3-way operation
- Dimensions without cover: approximately 4 3/4" x 3 3/4", not including ears
- Three try ignition (with delay) if no flame is sensed
- Includes a protective cover
- Three year warranty
|The P-711 board is used on most of the following models. You can judge by the size of the board (shown in left column) and the appearance of the board (below). The P-711 has a J11 terminal at the bottom of the board, where the Dometic OEM board doesn't. If your board is shorter, check out the Dinosaur 3850415.01 circuit board.
NDR 1062, NDR 1272, NDR 1282, NDR 1292, NDR 1492,
RM 2607, RM 2611, RM 2612, RM 2652,
RM 2807, RM 2811, RM 2812, RM 2852,
RM 3607, RM 3662, RM 3663, RM 3807,
RM 3862, RM 3863, RM 4872, RM 4873,
some RM 7030, RM 7130, RM 7732, RM 7832,
S 1521, S 1531, S 1621, S 1631, S 1821, S 1831
There are a couple, simple wiring changes for improved reliability. Wiring instructions included. Also, you can go to a wiring illustration for more info.